Mentions in popular culture
- Iron Maiden recorded a song entitled "22 Acacia Avenue" on their third album, The Number of the Beast, about a brothel in which their fictional prostitute character Charlotte the Harlot works. The closest Acacia Avenue to their native Leyton, east London is in Hornchurch (though there is an Acacia Road in Leytonstone).
- Henry Cass directed a 1945 film entitled 29 Acacia Avenue.
- Bananaman lived at 29 Acacia Road.
- 22 Acacia Avenue was a popular Bulletin Board System in Boise, Idaho, in the early 1990s.
- Acacia Avenue is mentioned by Jerome K. Jerome in his short story The Cost of Kindness (1906).
- 49 Acacia Avenue is mentioned in a Spotify advert run by Smart meter providers Smart Energy GB (2017). The advert features cartoon characters Gaz & Leccy.