Academic Evaluation Services
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Products||Foreign Credential Services
Academic Evaluation Services (AES) is a global organization that provides evaluations of foreign academic credential and translation services. The organization is a member of the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES), the European Association for International Education (EAIE), and the NAFSA: Association of International Educators, formerly known as the National Association of Foreign Student Advisers.
Founded in 2005, AES was created with a focus on foreign credential evaluations, international admissions, foreign student advising, university placement, and translations. AES is based in the United States, with its headquarters in Tampa, Florida. There are two receiving offices in New York City and Houston, Texas. The company provides services to clients all over the world in need of international credential evaluations for academic studies, employment, immigration, military and professional licensing. AES works with universities and institutions throughout the United States.
In recent years, the economic impact of international students on the U.S. economy is estimated to be $18.8 billion. The most recent increase in international students attending U.S. institutions represents the largest percentage increase in over 30 years and is only expected to grow. AES facilitates the fast and accurate evaluation of educational equivalencies that U.S. academic institutions, employers, and professional licensing boards, immigration services, and military rely on.
The mission of AES is to provide academic evaluation and translation services to foreign educated individuals so they may further their education and professional careers in the United States. Individuals who completed their education outside of the U.S. must have their credentials evaluated and put into the U.S. academic equivalents so they can be recognized by U.S. educational institutions, employers, licensing and professional boards, immigration and military.
AES conducts thousands of evaluations annually for individuals from countries worldwide.
- "NACES® Members". Naces.org. Retrieved 2011-09-13.
- "EAIE". Eaie.org. Retrieved 2011-09-13.[permanent dead link]
- "NAFSA". Nafsa.org. Retrieved 2011-09-13.[permanent dead link]
- "Florida Department of State Division of Corporations". http://www.sunbiz.org. Retrieved 2011-09-19. External link in
- "Foreign Transcript Evaluation Services - Graduate School - University of South Florida". Grad.usf.edu. Retrieved 2011-09-13.
- "Freshman Applicants | UT Knoxville Undergraduate Admissions". Admissions.utk.edu. Archived from the original on 2011-09-03. Retrieved 2011-09-13.
- "Public Policy". http://www.nafsa.org. Retrieved 2011-09-19. External link in
- "International Interest in U.S. Higher Education and Institutional Recruiting Practice" (PDF). http://www.nacacnet.org. September 2010. Retrieved 2011-09-20. External link in
- "Student Mobility". http://www.nxtbook.com. Retrieved 2011-09-19. External link in
- "Academic Evaluation Services". Aes-edu.org. Retrieved 2011-09-19.