Academy of Sciences of Moldova
The building of the Academy of Science of Moldova in Chişinău
|Purpose||advocate and public voice, educator and network|
The Academy of Sciences of Moldova (Romanian: Academia de Ştiinţe a Moldovei), established in 1946, is the main scientific organization of the Republic of Moldova and coordinates research in all areas of science and technology.
- Iachim Grosul (1961–1976)
- Alexandru Jucenco (1977–1989)
- Andrei Andrieş (1989 – February 5, 2004)
- Gheorghe Duca (February 5, 2004 – April 9, 2019)
- Ion Tighineanu (April 9, 2019 – present)
Decision of the Presidium of the Academy of Sciences of Moldova of September 9, 1994
"The annual general meeting of the Academy of Sciences of Moldova confirms the reasoned scientific opinion of philologists from the Republic and abroad (approved by the decision of the Presidium of Academy of Science of Moldova of 9.09.94), according to which the correct name of the State language (official) of the Republic of Moldova is Romanian. This declaration is to be given to advertising.
28.02.96 „Limba Română”, nr. 2 (26), 1996."
- "Declaraţia Adunării Generale Anuale a Academiei de Ştiinţe a Moldovei - LimbaRomana". limbaromana.md. Retrieved 14 April 2018.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Academy of Sciences of Moldova.|
- Official website (in Romanian), (in English), (in Russian)
|This article related to the Republic of Moldova is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a linguistics organization is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|