A cappella (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Acapella (song))
|Look up a cappella in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A cappella is an adjective that means "unaccompanied singing."
A cappella [a kapˈpɛlla] may also refer to:
- A Capella, composition for choir by Morton Gould
- Acappella (group), an all-male contemporary Christian vocal group
- A Cappella (Gaither Vocal Band album), 2003
- A Cappella (Todd Rundgren album), 1985
- Acappella (album), 1994, by Johnny Maestro & The Brooklyn Bridge
- "A Capella (Something's Missing)" by Brandy Norwood from Human (Brandy Norwood album) 2008
- "Acapella" (Karmin song), 2013
- "Acapella" (Kelis song), 2010
- A capella (Ylvis song), Ylvis song, 2016
- "One Sweet Day (A Cappella)", 1995, Mariah Carey & Boyz II Men song
- "A Capella", song by Israel Vibration U-Roy from Serious Matter 2000
- Acapella (trimaran), a boat
- Capella (disambiguation)
- Acapela, a company which develops text-to-speech software and services
- A Capela, a municipality in province of A Coruña in the autonomous community of Galicia in north-western Spain
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title A cappella.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.