|Headquarters||New York City, New York, United States|
|Products||Clothing, Skateboard Decks, Accessories|
Co-owners Augie Galan and Geoff Heath met while working at Supreme (clothing) in 1998. After nearly a decade there, they decided to branch off and start their own line of clothing. The brand began with T-shirts and hats at first, then as popularity grew extended their line to include high quality cut and sew garments.
Acapulco Gold sells its clothing at boutiques in 19 countries and has a global reach through its website.
- Kan, Eugene (September 10, 2009). "Augie Galan & Geoff Heath: Acapulco Gold". Hypebeast. Retrieved March 3, 2013.
- Johnson, Noah (May 30, 2011). "Interview: Augie Galan on the History of the Graphic T-Shirt". Complex. Retrieved 3 March 2013.
- "Acapulco Gold Dealer Page". Retrieved 3 March 2013.
- Fischer, David (December 9, 2009). "Acapulco Gold x Janette Beckman Holiday 2009 Collection". Highsnobriety.com. Retrieved 3 March 2013.
- Fischer, David (December 2, 2010). "Acapulco Gold x Mark McNairy New Amsterdam Boots". Highsnobiety.com. Retrieved 3 March 2013.
|This clothing-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|