From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Acat)
Acat or ACAT may refer to:
- "Avoid, Control, Accept, or Transfer", a catchphrase used in Risk Management as taught in the US Department of Defense
- Acquisition Category, a term from the US Department of Defense Instruction 5000.02 - Operation of the Defense Acquisition System; see Glossary of military modeling and simulation
- Acetyl-coenzyme A acetyltransferase, an enzyme
- Acyl-CoA:cholesterol acyltransferase, an intracellular protein involved in cholesterol metabolism
- ACAT1 mRNA, a messenger RNA molecule
- Acat (deity), a Mayan god of tattooing
- International A-class catamaran ("A-Cat"), a type of sailing craft
- Alberta Council on Admissions and Transfer, an educational organization
- Automated Customer Account Transfer Service, a financial securities transfer system
- Assistive context-aware toolkit, the open-source input method used by Stephen Hawking.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title ACAT.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.