(Redirected from Accedes)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up accession in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Accession refers to the general idea of joining or adding to. It may also refer to:
- Accession (property law)
- Accession, the act of joining a treaty by a party that did not take part in its negotiations, as defined by article 15 of the Vienna Convention on the Law of Treaties
- Accession to the throne; not to be confused with the later ceremony of Coronation
- Accession Day, the day a monarch succeeds to the throne, and the anniversary thereof
- Accession to elected office; inauguration
- Accession number (disambiguation)
- Accession (Star Trek: Deep Space Nine)
- Accession Records, a record label created by Adrian Hates
- Instrument of Accession (Jammu and Kashmir), by which that state joined the Dominion of India (1947)
- Accession Day (Jammu and Kashmir), a public holiday
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Accession.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.