From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Accent may refer to:
|Look up accent, accentuate, or accentuation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Speech and language
- Accent (sociolinguistics), way of pronunciation particular to a speaker or group of speakers
- Accent (phonetics), prominence given to a particular syllable in a word, or a word in a phrase
- Accent (poetry), placement of prominent syllables in scansion
- Diacritic, a mark added above, on top of, or below a letter
- Accent (fallacy), a logical fallacy related to reification
- Accent (music), an emphasis placed on a particular note
- Accent (band), Belarusian heavy metal band
- Ecclesiastical accent, the simplest style of plainchant
- Accent (programming language), an interpreted programming language for computers
- Accent kernel, an operating system kernel
- Aeros Accent, a paraglider
- Hyundai Accent, car produced by Hyundai Motor Company.
- Accent lighting, a type of lighting
- Accent Records, a record label
- ACCENT Speakers Bureau, a student-run organization at the University of Florida
- Ac'cent, brand name for monosodium glutamate (MSG)
- Accentuation, an increase in intensity of a heart murmur
- All pages beginning with "Accent"
- All pages with titles containing "Accent"
- "Accentuate the Positive", 1944 song written by Harold Arlen and Johnny Mercer
- Accenture, company
- Accentor, a bird species
- Accentor class minesweeper, ship
- Ascent (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Accent.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.