From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up access in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Access may refer to: getting in
Companies and organizations
- ACCESS (Australia), an Australian youth network
- Access (credit card), former credit card company
- Access Co., a Japanese software company
- Access International Advisors, a hedge fund
- Access Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a pharmaceutical company in the US
- Access Virus, a German musical equipment.
- Accessnow.org, a U.S.-based non-profit organization
- AirCraft Casualty Emotional Support Services
- Arab Community Center for Economic and Social Services
- Access Software, the original name
- The Access Group, UK-based business software company
- Access, the Southwest Ohio Regional Transit Authority's paratransit service
- Microsoft Access, a discontinued terminal emulator program whose name was later adopted for the Microsoft Access database program.
- Microsoft Access, a database program which is part of the office suite
- The ability to read or write data governed by filesystem permissions
- Access Linux Platform, an operating system for mobile devices
- Access, the process of finding and obtaining data in Computer data storage
Space and technology
- Access network, the process of signing onto a network
- Access 5, a NASA program
- Experimental Assembly of Structures in EVA and Assembly Concept for Construction of Erectable Space Structures (EASE and ACCESS), a pair of space shuttle flight experiments
- "Access" (The West Wing), a television episode
- Access (TV channel), a Canadian educational television channel
- Access Television Network, an American infomercial channel
- Access Hollywood, an entertainment newsmagazine.
- Access (TV series), a Canadian television series (1974–1982)
- Public, educational, and government access, American Public, educational and government (PEG) access cable TV channels
- Advanced Civil Speed Enforcement System (ACSES)
- Axess (disambiguation)
- Axxess (disambiguation)
- Axes (disambiguation)
- Coverage (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Access.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.