Access Bank Group
|Traded as||NSE :ACCESS|
|Headquarters||Victoria Island, Lagos|
Lagos State, Nigeria
|Herbert Wigwe, Group Managing Director & Group CEO|
|Products||Banks, Mortgages Investments|
|Revenue||Aftertax US$331.6 million (NGN:65.9 billion) (2015)|
|Total assets||US$13.05 billion+ (NGN:2.591 trillion) (2015)|
Access Bank Group is a Nigeria-based multinational financial services organization headquartered, in Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria, with subsidiaries in Nigeria, Burundi, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Ghana, Rwanda, the Gambia, Sierra Leone, Zambia and the United Kingdom. As of December 2015, Access Bank Group had assets in excess of US$13 billion.
The member companies of Access Bank Group include but are not limited to the following:
- Access Bank plc – Nigeria
- Access Bank DRC – Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Access Bank Rwanda – Rwanda
- Access Bank Sierra Leone – Sierra Leone
- Access Bank Gambia – The Gambia
- Access Bank Ghana Limited – Ghana
- Access Bank United Kingdom – United Kingdom
- Access Bank Zambia – Zambia
- Access Homes & Mortgages Limited – Nigeria
- Access Investment & Securities – Nigeria
- GBAW (2012). "About Access Bank". Brooklyn, New York City: Global Banking Alliance for Women (GBAW). Retrieved 15 April 2016.
- ABP (16 March 2016). "Audited Results For The Year Ended 31 December 2015" (PDF). Lagos: Access Bank plc (ABP). Archived from the original (PDF) on 2016-06-01. Retrieved 15 April 2016.
- GBCH (15 April 2016). "Member Profiles: Access Bank plc". New York City: GBC Health (GBCH). Retrieved 15 April 2016.
|This bank and insurance-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Nigerian corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|