|Look up accession in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Accession refers to the general idea of joining or adding to. It may also refer to:
- Accession (property law)
- Accession, the act of joining a treaty by a party that did not take part in its negotiations, as defined by article 15 of the Vienna Convention on the Law of Treaties
- Accession to the throne; not to be confused with the later ceremony of Coronation
- Accession Day, the day a monarch succeeds to the throne, and the anniversary thereof
- Accession to elected office; inauguration
- Accession number (disambiguation)
- Accession (Star Trek: Deep Space Nine)
- Accession Records, a record label created by Adrian Hates
- Instrument of Accession (Jammu and Kashmir), by which that state joined the Dominion of India (1947)
- Accession Day (Jammu and Kashmir), a public holiday
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Accession.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.