From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up accident in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An accident is an unexpected and unintended event.
Accident or accidents may also refer to:
- Accident (fallacy)
- Accident (philosophy)
- Accident, Maryland, a town in the US
- Accident (1928 film) (Polizeibericht Überfall), a German film directed by Ernö Metzner
- Accident (1967 film), a British film directed by Joseph Losey, with a screenplay by Harold Pinter based on the novel by Nicholas Mosley
- Accident (1976 film), a Romanian film directed by Sergiu Nicolaescu
- Accident (1985 film), a Kannada film directed by Shankar Nag
- Accident (2008 film), an Indian film directed by Ramesh Aravind
- Accident (2009 film), a Hong Kong film directed by Soi Cheang
- Accident (2012 film), a Bengali film directed by Nandita Roy & Shiboprosad Mukherjee
- Accident (2013 film), a Nigerian film directed by Teco Benson
- Accident (Mosley novel), a 1965 novel by writer Nicholas Mosley, later made into the 1967 film, Accident
- Accident (novel), a 1994 novel by Danielle Steel
- "Accident" (Bottom episode), an episode of 1990s British sitcom Bottom
- "Accident", an episode of the British sitcom Only When I Laugh
- "Accident", a song by Saint Etienne from Reserection EP, later remixed as "He's on the Phone"
- "Accidents", a song by Alexisonfire from Watch Out!
- Unintended consequences, also called accidents, outcomes not foreseen and intended by purposeful action
- A person who was born from an Unintended pregnancy
- Accident, a 1982 album by British bass guitarist and composer John Greaves
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Accident.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.