From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Accidental may mean:
|Look up accidental in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Accidental (album), by Fred Frith
- Accidental (biology), a biological phenomenon more commonly known as vagrancy
- Accidental (music)
- Accidental property, a philosophical term
- Adventitious, which is closely related to Accidental property, and Accidental (biology)
- Random, which often is used incorrectly where accidental or adventitious would be appropriate
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Accidental.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.