Accidental may refer to:
|Look up accidental in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Accidental (music), a symbol which changes the pitch of a note
- Accidental (album), by Fred Frith
- Accidental (biology), a biological phenomenon more commonly known as vagrancy
- Accidental property, a philosophical term
- Opioid epidemic
- Accidence (or inflection), a modification of a word to express different grammatical categories
- Accident (disambiguation)
- Adventitious, which is closely related to "accidental" as used in philosophy and in biology
- Random, which often is used incorrectly where accidental or adventitious would be appropriate
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Accidental.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.