|Birth name||Joanne Ruth Charlotte Accom|
|Also known as||Joanne BZ|
|Born||13 November 1978|
|Origin||Melbourne, Victoria, Australia|
|Labels||Universal Music Australia / Blue Planet|
Joanne's first single Jackie, was released in late 1998. It reached No. 3 on the ARIA Charts, and became the highest selling single in Australia by an Australian artist during the 12-month period of eligibility for the 1999 ARIA Music Awards.
For Jackie, Joanne was credited as "B.Z. featuring Joanne" or "Joanne/BZ", referring to the original performers of the song, Blue Zone.
Her solo album, Do Not Disturb, was released in 2001 after being a work in progress for two and a half years. It features a remix of Jackie, her two singles released in 1999 and three new singles, "So Damn Fine", "I Don't Know", and "Busted". It was produced and recorded in Dance World Studios, South Melbourne.
Joanne continues to perform, as she has done a Sunday afternoon gig at the George Hotel in Melbourne with group Ilanda.
She performed a number of her hits at Melbourne's Rumba along with other artists on Saturday 17 November 2001 at the Docklands Stadium.
Joanne performed a number of her songs including hit single 'Jackie' and a selection of cover versions including C & C Music Factory's 'Gonna Make You Sweat' at the Pump 90s dance party at ARQ in Sydney on Saturday 8th April 2017.
|Year||Album||ARIA chart peak position
|2001||Do Not Disturb||45|
|Year||Single||Peak chart positions|
|1999||Pack Your Bags||54||31|
|Are You Ready||41||—|
|2000||Breakin' There's No Stoppin' Us
(featuring with Ilanda)
|So Damn Fine||25||—|
|I Don't Know||31||—|
- 1998 All Of Me by XL Connection (Jackie B-Side)
- Australian (ARIA Chart) peaks:
- Top 50 peaks: "australian-charts.com > Discography Joanne". Hung Medien. Retrieved 3 December 2015.
- Top 100 peaks: Ryan, Gavin (2011). Australia's Music Charts 1988–2010. Mt. Martha, VIC, Australia: Moonlight Publishing.
- "Joanne - Do Not Disturb". Girl.com.au. Retrieved 7 February 2010.
- "New Zealand singles chart". Charts.org.nz. Retrieved 7 February 2010.