|Headquarters||Welwyn Garden City, UK|
|Stelio Stefanou, (Chairman)|
Number of employees
Accord was established by Stelio Stefanou in 1999 by a demerger of the John Doyle Group. On 21 September 2007, after eight years of growth, the company was acquired by Enterprise plc for £180m.
Company services included business, environmental, highways, housing and technical services mainly for local authorities. The company had some 50 offices and employed 3,000 people. It undertook the entire facilities management service for Westminster City Council.
- Doyle plc: History Archived January 5, 2009, at the Wayback Machine
- Enterprise plc acquires Accord plc
- Rosemary Gordon loses bid for 'pot of gold' from tycoon Stelio Stefanou Metro, 2 December 2010
- Public Service Private Profit, p. 12 Archived September 27, 2011, at the Wayback Machine Unison
- "Case Studies - Secure Citrix remote access for Accord plc" (PDF).
- Accord reveals 22% profits rise Archived July 22, 2011, at the Wayback Machine Local Government, 1 February 2003
|This article about a service company in the United Kingdom is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|