Accra Institute of Technology
|Motto||Service, Leadership, Scholarship|
|President||Professor Clement K. Dzidonu|
Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana|
|Colours||Dark blue and Light blue|
The Accra Institute of Technology (AIT), is an independent technology-focused research university based in Accra, Ghana. The university comprises six schools and three institutes.
AIT is accredited by the National Accreditation Board (Ghana), of the Ministry of Education in Ghana to offer campus-based and open university programs in various fields. The campus-based programs are offered at the undergraduate level in engineering, computer science, information technology and business administration.
Collaborations, affiliations, and partnerships
- Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST)
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), USA
- Open University Malaysia
- AIT Learning Management System forming part of LeMASS – an online academic program delivery and administrative system
- MIT OpenCourseware system – provide access to lecture notes, handouts and other learning resources of 1800 courses offered at MIT OpenCourseWare
- Open University Malaysia (OUM) Learning Management System – myLMS hosting learning materials and resources to be accessed by AIT students registered on the OUM programs and
- AIT-Online – E-University learning support resources
- Council for Scientific and Industrial Research – Ghana
- Ministry of Communications, Ghana
- Office of the Head of the Civil Service, Ghana
- The Ghana Civil Aviation Authority
- OMATEK Computers (Nigeria)
- "Accra Institute of Technology (AIT)". National Accreditation Board. Retrieved 22 November 2013.
- "Accra Institute of Technology Affiliates with KNUST". March 21, 2013. Retrieved 2013-10-20.
- "OUM in Africa". January 18, 2011. Archived from the original on December 30, 2013. Retrieved 2013-10-20.
- "MIT, AIT enter partnership". August 6, 2008. Retrieved 2013-10-20.