Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up accretion in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Accretion may refer to:
- Accretion (astrophysics), the formation of planets and other bodies by collection of material through gravity
- Accretion (atmosphere), the process by which water vapor in clouds forms water droplets around nucleation sites
- Accretion (coastal management), the process where coastal sediments return to the visible portion of the beach following storm erosion
- Accretion (geology), the increase in size of a tectonic plate by addition of material along a convergent boundary
- Accretion (meteorology), the process by which a larger hydro-meteor grows by collecting smaller ones lying in its path as it falls through a cloud
- Accretion (finance), predictable changes in the price of certain securities
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Accretion.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.