From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up accretion in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Accretion may refer to:
- Accretion (astrophysics), the formation of planets and other bodies by collection of material through gravity
- Accretion (atmosphere), the process by which water vapor in clouds forms water droplets around nucleation sites
- Accretion (meteorology), the process by which a larger hydro-meteor grows by collecting smaller ones lying in its path as it falls through a cloud.
- Accretion (geology), the increase in size of a tectonic plate by addition of material along a convergent boundary
- Accretion (coastal management), the process where coastal sediments return to the visible portion of the beach following storm erosion
- Accretion (finance), predictable changes in the price of certain securities
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Accretion.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.