Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up accumulation or accumulate in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Accumulation may refer to:
- Accumulation function, a mathematical function defined in terms of the ratio future value to present value
- Capital accumulation, the gathering of objects of value
Science and engineering
- Accumulate (higher-order function), a family of functions to analyze a recursive data structure in computer science
- Bioaccumulation, of substances, such as pesticides or other chemicals in an organism
- Glacier ice accumulation, an element in the glacier mass balance formula
- Metabolic trapping, a localization mechanism of the synthesized radiocompounds in human body
- Tree accumulation, in computer science, the process of accumulating data placed in tree nodes according to their tree structure
- Accumulation point, another name for a limit point
- Accumulation: None, a 2002 lo-fi album
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Accumulation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.