|Look up accumulator in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Accumulator may refer to:
- Accumulator (bet), a parlay bet
- Accumulator (computing), in a CPU, a processor register for storing intermediate results
- Accumulator (computer vision), discrete cell structure to count votes, standard component of the Hough transform
- Accumulator (cryptography), a value, determined by a set of values, that allows you to verify if any one of the original values is a member of the set
- Accumulator (energy), an apparatus for storing energy or power
- Accumulator (structured product), a financial contract used by clients (usually individuals) to accumulate stock positions over time
- Accumulator 1, a Czech film
- Dynamic accumulator, a plant that mines nutrients from the soil through its roots
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Accumulator.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.