|This article does not cite any sources. (June 2007) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Ace Radio is an Australian radio company that owns and operates several AM and FM stations in Victoria. It is jointly owned by the Handbury and Paterson families and includes 13 radio stations, one newspaper (The Weekly Advertiser - free to Wimmera residents), Country Directories Australia, ACE Direct Sales, Radio Training Institute (Australia's only network owned radio school) and employs over 160 people.
While programming varies in each market, both AM and FM stations broadcast a variety of locally produced, as well as nationally networked, programmes.
- The Morning Rush
- Country Today
- Mornings with Neil Mitchell (Macquarie Media Syndication)
- Classic Cafe
- Drive with Tom Elliott (Macquarie Media Syndication)
- Jonesy & Amanda's Afternoon Delight (Pure Gold Network)
- Sportsday (Crocmedia)
- Nights with Steve Price (Macquarie Media Syndication)
- Australia Overnight (Macquarie Media Syndication)
- My Generation (Authentic Entertainment)
- Mixx Breakfast
- Fitzy & Wippa (NOVA Syndication)
- The Kyle & Jackie O Show (KIIS)
- The Nightmix Hot 30
- Take 40 Australia (Authentic Entertainment)
- Planet Vevo (Authentic Entertainment)
- Boxed In (Authentic Entertainment)
Radio Training Institute
The Radio Training Institute is owned and operated as a division of ACE Radio Broadcasters, making it the only broadcast school in Australia directly connected to an active commercial radio network.
- Smith, Faye (25 November 2004). "Tributes flow for Helen Handbury". The Wimmera Mail-Times. Retrieved 15 January 2015.
- "Ace Radio buys Melbourne Radio School". Radio Info. Retrieved 15 January 2015.
- "Ace Radio announces acquisition of 2AY from MRRWorks". Radioinfo.com.au. 1 September 2005. Retrieved 1 November 2015.