Acer Liquid Metal
|Predecessor||Acer Liquid E|
|Successor||Acer Liquid E2|
|Dimensions||115 x 63 x 13.5 millimetres|
|Weight||135 grams (battery included)|
|Operating system||Android 2.2 Froyo (Upgradeable to Android 2.3 Gingerbread)|
|Removable storage||microSD, up to 32GB|
|Battery||Li-Po ? mAh|
|Display||TFT LCD 3.6” WVGA multi-touch capacitive screen, 16 M colors|
|Rear camera||5 MP, 2560х1920 pixels, autofocus|
|Connectivity||Bluetooth 2.0 + EDR; Wi-Fi 802.11g, GPS with A-GPS|
Acer Liquid MT (or Liquid Metal) is a smartphone form Acer that runs the Android operating system. After some rumors the smartphone was officially unveiled in October 2010. The smartphone runs Android 2.2 (Froyo) operating system and it's powered by an 800 MHz Qualcomm MSM7230 processor. It has 512 MB of RAM and 512 MB ROM. The device is capable of 4-finger-multitouch input and has integrated GPS too. It has a 5 MP camera.
Acer Liquid MT is priced around 13,000 to 14,000 in India.
The specifications according to the Acer website in October 2010:
- Size and weight: 115 x 63 x 13.5 135 g
- Screen: LCD 3.6” WVGA multi-touch capacitive screen, 16 M colors
- Connectivity: HSPA 14.4Mbit/s, WiFi and Bluetooth
- Social applications: Built-in Facebook and Twidroid applications
The Liquid Metal is available in two colors: silver and brown
In October 2011 the 2.3.5 Gingerbread update for the Liquid MT was officially released by Acer.
- "Acer Liquid Metal confirmed, will run Froyo and launch in the UK by the end of October". Unwired View. 2010-09-13. Retrieved 2012-03-06.
- "Acer Liquid Metal Limited Edition - Latest Mobiles". Latestmobiles.tk. 2011-11-20. Retrieved 2012-03-06.
-  Archived August 22, 2011, at the Wayback Machine.