Acer beTouch E110
|Battery||1500 mAh, chargable through microUSB slot|
|Data inputs||Touchscreen, joystick|
|Display||71 mm QVGA touchscreen|
|Rear camera||3.2 megapixels|
|Connectivity||3G, Bluetooth, GPS, USB 2.0|
The Acer beTouch E110 is a smartphone manufactured by Acer Inc. of Taiwan. The phone is based on the Android 1.5 operating system. It is focused on social networking, with features for integrating with Facebook, Twitter and other social networks.
The Acer beTouch E110 has a 2.8-inch TFT capacitive touchscreen display, ST Ericsson PNX6715 416MHz CPU, 256 MB of RAM and 256 MB of internal storage that can be expanded using microSD card. The phone has a 1500 mAh Li-Ion battery, 3.5 MP rear camera with no selfie camera. It is available in Black and Dark Blue colors.
Acer beTouch E110 ships with Android 1.5 (Cupcake).
The device received mixed reviews. The negativity in reviews involved the lack of connectivity to Wi-Fi and Android Market. Some said that the screen was not clear enough, and that the resistive touchscreen was poorly designed: users must press the screen firmly at times.
- beTouch E110 Details Archived August 22, 2011, at the Wayback Machine, Acer Mobile
- Chris Davies, Acer E110 Android and P300 WinMo phones revealed, SlashGear, 10 February 2010.
- "Acer beTouch E110 Press Release". Acer Website. 15 February 2010. Retrieved 9 August 2010.[permanent dead link]
- "Acer beTouch E110 early review: Where's the Wi-Fi?". CNET UK. 15 February 2010. Archived from the original on 22 August 2010. Retrieved 9 August 2010.
- "Acer beTouch E110 Specifications". GSMArena. Retrieved August 24, 2018.
- Luke Westaway, Acer beTouch E110 review CNET UK, CBS Interactive Ltd., 25 May 2010.
- Acer beTouch E110 reviews, TestFreaks AB, 17 May 2010.
- Niall Magennis, Acer beTouch E110 Review, TrustedReviews, IPC Media, 19 May 2010.