1 September 1989
|Spouse(s)||Vicky Kharisma (m. 2016)|
|Children||Bridgia Kalina Kharisma|
Septriasa was born Jelita Septriasa in Jakarta, Indonesia, on 1 September 1989 to Sagitta Ahimshah and Rita Emza; she is the third of six children. Her younger sister, Juwita Maritsa, who looks like her, is also an entertainer. She first studied at Muhammadiyah Elementary School 6 from 1995 to 2001, then State Junior High School 73 from 2001 to 2004; both are in Tebet, South Jakarta. Her high school was State Senior High School 82, Jakarta, which she attended from 2004 to 2007.
Septriasa began her entertainment career as a model in the Gadis Sampul pageant, held by the teen magazine Gadis in 2004. Her first film role was in 2005's Apa Artinya Cinta? (What is the Meaning of Love?), in which she had a supporting role. The following year, she rose to fame with the success of Heart, in which she starred opposite Nirina Zubir and her then-boyfriend Irwansyah. She also sang for the soundtrack album together with Irwansyah which produced by Melly Goeslaw and her husband, got double platinum; two of her the singles, "Sampai Menutup Mata" ("Until I Close My Eyes") and the duet "My Heart", received international airplay.
The following year, Septriasa and Irwansyah starred in the teen romance Love is Cinta. She also sang a duet with him for the film. That year she was identified as the fourth highest-paid Indonesian actress, at Rp. 180 million (US$15,000) per film. She released her first solo album, Keputusan Hati (Heart's Decision), in August 2009. That same year she became host of the Indonesian variety show Dahsyat and played in Krazy Crazy Krezy.
As of 2011[update] Septriasa is studying film production at Limkokwing University in Kuala Lumpur, she also frequently returns to Indonesia; she shot her role for Love Story, a story based on a traditional legend, opposite Irwansyah, while still taking classes in Malaysia. As of 2011[update] she has no plans to release a new album, as it is too time consuming. In 2012 she announced that after finishing her studies she intended to work an office job; however, that same year she was booked for two films, which she worked on first.
Septriasa enjoys playing sports and travelling. She started learning to swim at the age of one, then took up football in junior high school and became the basketball team captain in high school. She also enjoys cycling and regularly plays futsal with her friends. She uses long holidays to travel, and often travels abroad.
- Apa Artinya Cinta? (What is the Meaning of Love?; 2005)
- Heart (2006)
- Love is Cinta (2007)
- In the Name of Love (2008)
- Love (2008)
- Krazy Crazy Krezy (2009)
- Kado Spesial Buat Kakak (Special Gift for Sister; 2009)
- Sst... Jadikan Aku Simpanan (Sst... Make Me Your Mistress; 2010)
- Menembus Impian (Achieving Dreams; 2010)
- Love Story (2011)
- Test Pack (2012)
- Broken Hearts (2012)
- Recto Verso (2012)
- 99 Cahaya di Langit Eropa (2013)
- Bangun Lagi dong Lupus (2013)
- Koala Kumal (2016)
- Sabtu Bersama Bapak (2016)
- Shy Shy Cat (2016)
- Kartini (2017)
- OST Heart (2006)
- OST Love is Cinta (2007)
- Keputusan Hati (Heart's Decision; 2009)
- "Acha Septriasa". KapanLagi.com (in Indonesian). Retrieved 15 October 2011.
- "Ingin Terus Eksis" [Wants to Always Exist]. TokohIndonesia.com. 29 August 2011. Retrieved 15 October 2011.
- Kurniasari, Triwik (27 February 2011). "Acha Septriasa : A new role to dye for". The Jakarta Post. Retrieved 15 October 2011.
- Setiawati, Indah (26 June 2011). "Acha Septriasa: Addicted to sports". The Jakarta Post. Retrieved 15 October 2011.
- "Selesai Kuliah, Acha Makin Banyak Terima Job Main Film" [After University, Acha Receives More Film Offers]. Pikiran Rakyat (in Indonesian). May 7, 2012. Archived from the original on 7 May 2012. Retrieved 8 May 2012.