||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (May 2010)|
October 18, 1971|
|Titles/honours||7th Acharya, Narnarayan Dev Gadi|
Koshalendraprasad Pande (October 1971 – present) is the current Acharya of the NarNarayan Dev Gadi of the Swaminarayan Sampraday (15 October 2004 – present) and is the 7th successor of Swaminarayan in the North Diocese (NarNarayan Dev Gadi, Ahmedabad).
Koshalendraprasad Pande was born on 18 October 1971 in Ahmedabad, India. He is the eldest son of Tejendraprasad Pande, the 6th acharya of the NarNarayan Dev Gadi of the Swaminarayan Sampraday. Per tradition in Brahmin households, Pande received his Yajñopavītam, or sacred thread, during the bicentennial celebrations of Swaminarayan in 1981 at Kalupur Swaminarayan Mandir. He studied at St. Xavier School and St. Xavier College in Ahmedabad. He was anointed as acharya on 15 October 2004.
- He established NarNarayan Dev Yuvak Mandal (NNDYM)
- He started celebration of festivals on a large scale before in 1981 in the Swaminarayan Sampraday such as Shardha Satabdi Mahotav, Shashti Purti Mahotsav and the Chhapaiya Nij Mandir Pran Pratishta Mahotsav.
- He took an initiative for broadcast of TV series Jai Shree Swaminarayan throughout the world.
- "Dharmakul". (primary source)
- Williams, Raymond (2002). "The Sacred Thread". Wabash Magazine (Winter/Spring). Retrieved 5 May 2013.
- "NNDYM". swaminarayan.info. Retrieved 5 May 2013.
- "Current Acharya". swaminarayan.info. Retrieved 5 May 2013.
- "Times Music cassette on Swaminarayan serial launched". Times of India. 2006-01-19. Retrieved 2009-04-13.