Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up acid, ACID, or àcid in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An acid is any chemical compound that, when dissolved in water, gives a solution with a pH of less than 7.0.
Acid or ACID may also refer to:
- Corrosive substance, commonly (though imprecisely) referred to as an acid
- Lysergic acid diethylamide (LSD), a semisynthetic, psychedelic drug, is commonly referred to as acid
- ACID (atomicity, consistency, isolation, durability), an initialism for the transactional properties of database management systems
- Acid1, a web browser test page
- ACID Pro, professional digital audio workstation software
- Acid (computer virus), a computer virus
- "Acid-like", the sound produced by the Roland TB-303 electronic music synthesizer
- Psychedelic music, inspired by the use of psychedelic drugs including LSD
- Acid rock, originating in the mid-1960s
- Acid house, originating in the mid-1980s
- Acid jazz, originating in the mid-1980s
- Acid trance, originating in the early to mid-1990s
- Acid techno, originating in the early 1990s
- Acid (band), a Japanese band
- Acid (hip-hop), a Burmese hip-hop group
- The Acid, an electronic music band
- ACiD Productions, an underground digital art group
- Metal Gear Acid, a turn-based collectible card video game
- "Acid" is a track on Richard Pryor's 1976 comedy album Bicentennial Nigger.
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Acid.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.