From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up acid, ACID, or àcid in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Acid or ACID may also refer to:
- Corrosive substances are commonly (though imprecisely) referred to as acids.
- Lysergic acid diethylamide (LSD), a semisynthetic, psychedelic drug, is commonly referred to as acid.
- Acid1, Acid2, and Acid3, webpage rendering test cases.
- Acid (computer virus), a computer virus
- ACID Pro, professional digital audio workstation software
- ACID (Atomicity, Consistency, Isolation, Durability), an initialism for the transactional properties of database management systems
- Acid house, a subgenre of house music
- Acid jazz, a musical genre
- Acid rock, a style of psychedelic rock
- Acid techno, a style of techno
- Acid trance, a style of trance music
- Acid (band), a Japanese band
- Acid (hip-hop), a Burmese hip-hop group
- The Acid, an electronic music band
- The sound produced by the Roland TB-303 electronic music synthesizer is commonly described as "acid-like."
- ACiD Productions, an underground digital art group
- Metal Gear Acid, a turn-based collectible card video game
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Acid.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.