Acid rain (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up acid rain in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Acid rain is rain or any other form of precipitation that is unusually acidic.
Acid Rain may also refer to:
- Acid Rain (album), a 2002 album by Esham
- "Acid Rain" (Alexis Jordan song), 2013
- "Acid Rain" (Angra song), 2001
- "Acid Rain", a song by Avenged Sevenfold on their 2013 album Hail to the King
- "Acid Rain", a song by D.R.I. on their 1992 album Definition
- "Acid Rain", a song by Liquid Tension Experiment on their 1998 self-titled album
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Acid rain.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
- The 100 (TV series), the Mountain Men kill life on the ground using acid fog