(Redirected from Acknowledgement)
Acknowledge, acknowledgment, or acknowledgement may refer to:
Arts, entertainment, and media
- Acknowledgment (creative arts and sciences), a statement of gratitude for assistance in producing a work
- Acknowledgment index, an experimental method for automatically analyzing acknowledgements in the scientific literature
- "Acknowledgement" (song), a song from John Coltrane's album, A Love Supreme (1965)
Law and government
- Acknowledgment (law), a declaration or avowal of one's own act, to give it legal validity
- Service of process, Acknowledgment of service
- Acknowledgement of receipt, a postal service
- Acknowledgement (data networks), a signal used to indicate acknowledgement, specifically:
- All pages beginning with "acknowledg"
- All pages with a title containing acknowledg
- ACK (disambiguation)
- Credit (creative arts), acknowledgment given to someone in the creative arts
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Acknowledgment.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.