From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Acknowledgments)
Acknowledge or acknowledgment may refer to:
- In the creative arts and sciences, a statement of gratitude for assistance in producing a work
- Acknowledgment index, an experimental method for automatically analyzing acknowledgements in the scientific literature
- Acknowledgment (law), a declaration or avowal of one's own act, to give it legal validity
- Service of process, Acknowledgment of service
- Acknowledgement of receipt, a postal service
- "Acknowledgement" (song), a song from John Coltrane's 1965 album, A Love Supreme
- Acknowledgement (data networks), a signal used to indicate acknowledgement, specifically:
- All pages beginning with "acknowledg"
- All pages with titles containing acknowledg
- ACK (disambiguation)
- Credit (creative arts), acknowledgment given to someone in the creative arts
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Acknowledgment.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.