- Acmon (Dactyl), one of the mythical race of Dactyls.
- Acmon of Phrygia, Phrygian king who gave his name to the district known as Acmonia
- Acmon (Cercops), a mischievous forest creature who lived in Thermopylae or on Euboea but roamed the world and might turn up anywhere mischief was afoot
- Acmon, a companion of Diomedes in Italy. He was turned into a bird.
- Acmon, the Aenead, son of Clytius (son of Aeolus), a friend of Aeneas in Roman mythology. Together with his father, they followed Aeneas in his exile after the fall of Troy.
|This article includes a list of Greek mythological figures with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific Greek mythology article referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended Greek mythology article, if one exists.|