|Traded as||NASDAQ: ACOR FWB: CDG|
|Headquarters||Ardsley, New York, United States|
Andrew R. Blight
|Revenue||US$292.2 Million (FY 2011)|
|US$35.1 Million (FY 2011)|
|US$30.6 Million (FY 2011)|
|Total assets||US$379.5 Million (FY 2011)|
|Total equity||US$205.2 Million (FY 2011)|
Number of employees
|328 (February, 2012) |
Acorda Therapeutics is a biotechnology company based in Ardsley, New York, USA. The company develops drugs to improve therapies that improve neurological function in people with multiple sclerosis, spinal cord injury and other disorders of the central nervous system. Acorda manufactures and markets the drugs Zanaflex, Ampyra and Qutenza in the United States.
As of December 31, 2013[update], the members of the board of directors of Acorda Therapeutics were: Ron Cohen, Barry Greene, Peder K. Jensen, John P. Kelley, Sandra Panem, Lorin J. Randall, Steven M. Rauscher, and Ian F. Smith.
Products on the market
Products under development
- Plumiaz (discontinued May 20th, 2016)
- Acorda FAQ
- "Acorda Therapeutics 2011 Annual Report - Form 10-K - February 28, 2012." (PDF). secdatabase.com. Retrieved May 16, 2012.
- Acorda 2008 10-K Annual report
- "Acorda Buys Civitas and Its Phase III PD Candidate for $525M - GEN News Highlights - GEN".
- "Accorda Acquires Biotie Therapies for $363 Million - GEN News Highlights - GEN".
- "Leadership ← Acorda".