Acqua Minerale San Benedetto
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (May 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Società per azioni|
|Founded||1956 in Scorzè, Italy|
|Headquarters||Scorzè, Venice, Italy|
|Products||Spring water, Mineral water, Tea|
Number of employees
|Slogan||Risorse per la vita|
The company was founded on April 10, 1956, by brothers Bruno and Ermenegildo Scattolin. In 2010, the company underwent a period of restructuring and reorganization. In 2012, the company received the Superior Taste Award 2012 by the International Taste and Quality of Brussels.
The bottled water produced by the company was analyzed in 2001. It was shown to have 43mg/L of Ca2+, 25mg/L of Mg2+ and 8mg/L of Na+. It was considered to have a "low mineral content". 
- "San Benedetto: incassa dividendo di 45 mln dall'Olanda (MF)". Retrieved 20 April 2013.
- "Dati Societari". Acqua Minerale San Benedetto. Retrieved 20 April 2013.
- Pavan, Camillo (1992). |Raici. Storia realtà e prospettive del Radicchio Rosso di Treviso. p. 112.
- San Benedetto riparte da Scorzè from La Nuova Venezia the 19 December 2009
- iTQi - Awarded products 2012
- Arik Azoulay MSc, BComm, Philippe Garzon BSc and Mark J. Eisenberg MD, MPH (March 2001). "Comparison of the Mineral Content of Tap Water and Bottled Waters". Journal of General Internal Medicine. Wiley. 16 (3): 168–175. doi:10.1111/j.1525-1497.2001.04189.x. PMC . PMID 11318912. Retrieved October 11, 2014.