|Michael Sullivan (CEO)|
Dries Buytaert (CTO)
Steve Reny (COO)
Heather Hartford (CPO)
Jairo Romero (CRO)
Lynne Capozzi (CMO)
Chris Andersen (CFO)
|Revenue||Over $200 million (FY 2018)|
Number of employees
Acquia is a software-as-a-service company co-founded by Dries Buytaert and Jay Batson to provide enterprise products, services, and technical support for the open-source web content management platform Drupal.
The company is venture capital backed, having received $173.5 million in eight rounds. The most recent Series G round of funding raised $55 million in September 2015, led by Centerview Capital. Other investors include Amazon, New Enterprise Associates, Investor Grown Capital, and North Bridge Venture Partners. In February 2015 Acquia announced it had surpassed $100 million in revenue for 2014, up 46 percent from 2013.
In 2013, Acquia was named the Fastest Growing Private Technology Company in North America by Deloitte and remained in the Deloitte's Fastest 500 the next year. On August 21, 2012, Acquia was named #8 on the Inc. 500 list for 2012, the #1 software company and #8 company in Boston. On August 22, 2013, Inc. (magazine) 500 fastest growing private companies list, Acquia was ranked #8 in Software and overall #109 in the list.
Acquia has received industry recognition, including being identified as a Leader by the 2014 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Web Content Management and a Strong Performer in the 2015 Forrester Wave for Web Content Management Systems.
- Acquia Cloud
- Acquia Cloud Site Factory
- Acquia Search
- Acquia Edge
- Acquia Lift
- Acquia AgilOne
- Acquia Content Hub
- Acquia DAM
- Acquia Commerce
- Acquia Lightning
- Acquia Dev Desktop
- Acquia Cohesion
- "Acquia raises $7M for Drupal platform". venturebeat.com. 2007-12-20. Retrieved 2011-04-26.
- "Contact Us". acquia.com. Archived from the original on 22 April 2011. Retrieved 2011-04-26.
- "Online Content Manager Acquia Raises $55 Million For Online Customer Relationships". boston.com. 2011-07-22. Retrieved 2011-09-01.
- Duryee, Tricia. "Amazon makes an undisclosed investment in cloud services company Acquia". www.geekwire.com. Geek Wire. Retrieved 18 August 2014.
- "Crunchbase entry for Acquia".
- "IPO-bound Acquia reaches $100M annual revenue".
- "Technology Fast 500™ 2013 Ranking". deloitte.com. 2012. Archived from the original on May 27, 2014. Retrieved 16 June 2014.
- Harris, David. "28 Mass. firms make Deloitte 500 fastest-growing companies list". bizjournals.com.
- "America's 10 Fastest Growing Private Companies". inc.com. 2011-04-21. Archived from the original on 2012-09-20. Retrieved 2012-09-17.
- "Companies on the Inc.5000 include Sparc and Telogis". Inc.com. 2013. Retrieved 16 June 2014.
- "The 2013 Inc. 5000 List - BlueSquare Resolutions through iSirona". Inc.com. 2013. Retrieved 16 June 2014.
- "Gartner Magic Quadrant for WCM".
- "Forrester Wave for Web Content Management Systems".
- "Acquia Named a Leader in Gartner's 2020 Magic Quadrant for Digital Experience Platforms". MarTechSeries. 2020-02-03. Retrieved 2020-02-04.
- "CMS Platform for Content, Community, Commerce | Acquia". acquia.com. Retrieved 2017-04-19.
|This article about an IT-related or software-related company or corporation is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|