From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Acquisition (disambiguation))
|Look up acquisition in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Acquisition may refer to:
- Takeover, the acquisition of a company
- Mergers and acquisitions, strategy of buying and selling of various companies to quickly grow a company
- Procurement, the acquisition of goods or services at the best possible total cost of ownership
- Acquisition (forensic process), the creation of a disk image for use in digital forensics
- Acquisition stage, the time during which a conditional response first appears and when it increases in frequency
- As a proper name:
- Acquisition (software), a Gnutella-based peer-to-peer and BitTorrent client for Mac OS X.
- All pages beginning with "Acquisition"
- All pages with a title containing Acquisition
- Acquire, board game
- Acquire (company)
- Acquired characteristic
- Acquired disorder
- Acquired lands
- Acquired taste
- Taken (disambiguation)
- The Take (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Acquisition.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.