Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Acropolis, acropolis, acropoleis, or Akropolis in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An acropolis is a "high city" or citadel.
Acropolis or Akropolis may also refer to:
- Acropolis of Athens, ancient citadel located on a high rocky outcrop above the city of Athens
- Acropolis, a neighborhood of modern Athens near the ancient monument, also known as Makrygianni, Athens
- Acropolis of Rhodes
- Acropolis (genus), of butterflies
- Akropolis (Vilnius), the largest shopping mall in Lithuania
- Akropolis (Kaunas), the fourth largest shopping mall in Lithuania
- Akropolis (Klaipėda), the sixth largest shopping mall in Lithuania
- Akropolis (newspaper), a Greek newspaper based in Athens
- Acropolis (play) by Robert E. Sherwood (1933)
- The Acropolis (mountain), in Tasmania
- Acropolis Rally, racing competition in Greece
- Acropolis Tournament, basketball international tournament
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Acropolis.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.