Across the Plains
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Across the Plains may refer to:
- Across the Plains (1939 film), an American Western film by Spencer Gordon Bennet
- Across the Plains (1928 film), a silent Western film by Robert J. Horner
- Across the Plains (1911 film), an American Western by Broncho Billy Anderson and Thomas H. Ince
- Across the Plains (1910 film), an American silent Western film by Francis Boggs
- Across the Plains (book), the middle section of Robert Louis Stevenson's three-part travel memoir
- The Plains Across, a historical monograph by John D. Unruh, Jr.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Across the Plains.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.