Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up acrylic in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Acrylic may refer to:
Chemicals and materials
Derived from acrylic acid,
- chemical compounds that contain the acryloyl group, for example:
- Acrylic fiber, a synthetic fiber of polyacrylonitrile
- Poly(methyl methacrylate), AKA acrylic, acrylic glass, "Plexiglas", and "Perspex"—a transparent thermoplastic
- Acrylic paint, fast-drying paint containing pigment suspension in acrylic polymer emulsion
- Acrylic resin, a group of related thermoplastic or thermosetting plastic substances
- Acrylate polymer or acrylic polymer, a group of polymers (plastics) noted for transparency and elasticity
- "Acrylic" (song), by English band The Courteeners
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Acrylic.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.