Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up acrylic in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Acrylic may refer to:
Chemicals and materials
- Chemical compounds that contain the acryloyl group derived from acrylic acid
- Acrylic fiber, a synthetic fiber of polyacrylonitrile
- Acrylic glass or poly(methyl methacrylate), "Plexiglas", "Perspex", a transparent thermoplastic
- Acrylic paint, fast-drying paint containing pigment suspension in acrylic polymer emulsion
- Acrylic resin, a group of related thermoplastic or thermosetting plastic substances
- Acrylate polymer or acrylic polymer, a group of polymers (plastics) noted for transparency and elasticity
- "Acrylic" (song), by English band The Courteeners
- Acrylic, development code name of Creature House Expression, vector graphics editing software
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Acrylic.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.