From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up acrylic in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Acrylic may refer to:
Chemicals and materials
- Acrylic glass or poly(methyl methacrylate), "Plexiglas", "Perspex", a transparent thermoplastic
- Chemical compounds that contain the acryloyl group derived from acrylic acid
- Acrylic fiber, a synthetic fiber of polyacrylonitrile
- Acrylic paint, fast-drying paint containing pigment suspension in acrylic polymer emulsion
- Acrylic resin, a group of related thermoplastic or thermosetting plastic substances
- Acrylate polymer, a group of polymers (plastics) noted for transparency and elasticity
- "Acrylic" (song), by English band The Courteeners
- Acrylic, development code name of Creature House Expression, vector graphics editing software
- All pages beginning with "Acrylic"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Acrylic.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.