An acting president is a person who temporarily fills the role of a country's president when the incumbent president is unavailable (such as by illness or a vacation) or when the post is vacant (such as for death, injury, resignation, dismissal). The following articles detail the constitutional role of an acting president in various countries:
- Interim and Acting President of Israel
- Acting President of Moldova
- Acting President of Pakistan
- Acting President of Poland
- Acting President of Russia
- Acting president of the United States
| article includes a list of related items that share the same name (or similar names).
If an internal link incorrectly led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.