Action Girlz Racing
|Action Girls Racing|
|Developer(s)||Data Design Interactive|
Action Girls Racing is a racing video game produced by Data Design Interactive. It was released in 2005 in Europe for Windows and PlayStation 2. A version for the PlayStation Portable was also announced for that same year, but was cancelled. In 2007 the game was ported to the Wii.
|This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (August 2016)|
In this game, the player can choose one of the 8 Action Girls. Each course has 4 environments to race in; this includes day and night modes. The game does have multiplayer mode, that allows up to 4 players to play at a time.
The Wii version belatedly received a score of 0.8/10 on IGN in 2009, a full year after the game's release. Reviewer Lucas M. Thomas stated "Grab your lipstick, start your engine and get ready for, quite possibly, the worst Wii game of 2008". Out of the reviews, the general consensus on Action Girls Racing is one star. The Wiiviewr, an internet Video Game critic, claimed that the game "is as much fun as a root canal, and almost as painful to play."
- PC version release data, GameFAQs.com.
- PlayStation 2 version release data, GameFAQs.com.
- Wii version release data, GameFAQs.com.
- PlayStation Portable version info, IGN.
- Data Design Interactive to offer Wii games in 2007 - Monster Trux Extreme - Offroad Edition for Wii News - VideoGamer.com
- Action Girlz Racing Review, IGN.
- "Action Girlz Racing Review (Wii)". YouTube.com.
|This racing game–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|