Activator may refer to:
- Activator (genetics), a DNA-binding protein that regulates one or more genes by increasing the rate of transcription
- Activator (phosphor), a type of dopant used in phosphors and scintillators
- Enzyme activator, a type of effector that increases the rate of enzyme mediated reactions
- Sega Activator, a motion-sensing controller for the Sega Mega Drive/Genesis
- Activator technique, a method of spinal adjustment
- Activator appliance, an orthodontic functional appliance
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Activator.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.