Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up active in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Active may refer to:
- Active (ship), several commercial ships by that name
- HMS Active, the name of various ships of the British Royal Navy
- USCS Active, a US Coast Survey ship in commission from 1852 to 1861
- USCGC Active, the name of various ships of the US Coast Guard
- USRC Active, the name of various ships of the US Revenue Cutter Service
- USS Active, the name of various ships of the US Navy
Computers and electronics
- Active Enterprises, a defunct video game developer
- Sky Active, the brand name for interactive features on Sky Digital available in the UK and Ireland
- Active (software), software used for open publishing by Indymedia; see Independent Media Center
- Thermodynamic activity, measure of an effective concentration of a species in a mixture.
- Activation, in chemistry the process whereby something is prepared for a subsequent reaction
- Active (pharmacology), the fraction of a dose of unchanged drug that reaches systemic circulation
- Active, Alabama, a community in the US
- Active, the original name of the early steam locomotive Locomotion No. 1
- "Actives", current members of fraternities and sororities
- Active living, a lifestyle characterized by frequent or various activities
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Active.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.