Acts of Literature
Acts of Literature is a philosophical and literary book based on essays by Jacques Derrida. This book is the first collection of Derrida's essays on Western-culture literary texts. Derek Attridge edited the book in close association with Derrida himself.
A part highly cited by scholars is the chapter dedicated to James Joyce: ‘Ulysses’ Gramophone: Hear Say Yes In Joyce. (pp. 253-309).
- 1st edition published by Routledge, November 20, 1991. 472 pages. ISBN 0-415-90057-3. ISBN 978-0-415-90057-7
- Google Books page: 
- Review by Nick Groom (1995) The Modern Language Review, Vol. 90, No. 3 (Jul., 1995), pp. 726-728 doi:10.2307/3734331
- review by Wheeler, Kathleen M. Journal of European Studies, September, 1993
- Burns, Christy (1999) Joyce's significance for Derrida Novel: A Forum on Fiction, Fall 1999
- Roughley, ALAN (1999) Reading Derrida Reading Joyce (Gainesville: University Press of Florida, 1999), pp. 176