Acts of war (disambiguation)
An act of war is an action or event that justifies a state's declaration of war in just war theory or under international law. It may be described as a casus belli or foederis depending on whether the state itself or its allies are initially harmed.
Act of war or acts of war may also refer to:
- "Act Of War", a 1985 song by Elton John and Millie Jackson
- Act of War MUD, a multi-user text based mmorpg game
- Act of War: Direct Action, a 2005 videogame
- Act of War: High Treason, a 2006 videogame
- Jedi Council: Acts of War, a 2001 comic book miniseries set in the Star Wars universe
- Tom Clancy's Op-Center: Acts of War, a 1997 novel
- Act of War, a 2014 novel by Brad Thor
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Acts of war.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.