This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Waterway||San Juan Bay|
|Route||Cataño ⇆ Old San Juan
Old San Juan ⇆ Hato Rey
|Terminals||AcuaExpreso Cataño Terminal
AcuaExpreso San Juan Terminal
AcuaExpreso Hato Rey Terminal
|Authority||Maritime Transport Authority|
|Travel time||7–18 minutes|
|Frequency||60 departures per day|
|Daily ridership||1,000–4,000 passengers per day|
|Yearly ridership||about 1 million passengers per year|
- Cataño ⇆ Old San Juan on the Cataño Ferry docking at the AcuaExpreso Cataño Terminal in Cataño on the route's southwestern point and at the AcuaExpreso San Juan Terminal in Pier 2 of the San Juan Port in Old San Juan on the route's northeastern point, and
- Old San Juan ⇆ Hato Rey docking at AcuaExpreso San Juan Terminal in Pier 2 of the San Juan Port on the route's northwestern point and at the AcuaExpreso Hato Rey Terminal in Hato Rey on the route's southeastern point nearby the Coliseum of Puerto Rico.
|Part of a series on|
|Transportation in Puerto Rico|
The ferries cross the San Juan Bay with its services running from mornings to evenings seven days a week as the weather and maritime conditions permit. Although the service is heavily used by tourists, its primary purpose is to serve as a transportation hub for those who live nearby Cataño but work in San Juan, and as a transportation hub for the Coliseum of Puerto Rico.
- "Ruta de Acuaexpreso de Hato Rey reanuda operaciones". Primera Hora (in Spanish). March 1, 2012. Retrieved December 27, 2012.
- Galán, Daniel (April 26, 2009). "New Passenger Ferry Boat Terminal for Cataño Ferry" (PDF). Department of Natural and Environmental Resources of Puerto Rico. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2012-05-18. Retrieved December 27, 2012.
- "Tarifas y Horarios" (in Spanish). Puerto Rico Maritime Transport Authority, Department of Transportation and Public Works of Puerto Rico. Archived from the original on 2012-12-23. Retrieved December 27, 2012.