|Manufacturer||Acura (Guangqi Honda)|
|Body and chassis|
|Class||Subcompact luxury crossover SUV|
|Body style||4-door SUV|
Honda CR-V (5th generation)
Honda Civic (10th generation)
Acura RDX (3rd generation)
|Engine||1.5L L15B9 Earth Dreams VTEC DOHC I4 turbo|
|Wheelbase||2,660 mm (104.7 in)|
|Length||4,439 mm (174.8 in)|
|Width||1,859 mm (73.2 in)|
|Height||1,597 mm (62.9 in)|
The Acura CDX is a subcompact luxury crossover SUV by Acura, a luxury subsidiary of Honda. The car made its debut at Auto China in 2016. The CDX is produced at the ZengCheng Plant in Guangzhou, China and was first sold in July 2016. As of 2016[update], the CDX was planned as a Chinese Domestic Market (CDM) model with Acura announcing it has no plans to launch in North America. However, Acura had considered selling the CDX in the United States according to comments in April 2017 by Jon Ikeda, group vice president of Acura USA.
First generation (2016–present)
The CDX is the first Acura to be equipped with a factory-fitted turbocharger since the first-generation RDX. Power comes from a 134 kW (182 PS; 180 hp) 1.5-liter DOHC VTEC Turbo coupled to an 8-speed dual-clutch transmission. It is available in front-wheel drive (FWD) and all-wheel drive (AWD) configurations.
The FWD Acura CDX can accelerate to 100 km/h (62 mph) in 8.6 seconds, and in 9.7 seconds for the AWD models.
- "并非缤智换壳 讴歌如何打造CDX豪华感_汽车之家". m.autohome.com.cn (in Chinese). Retrieved 2018-03-24.
- "讴歌讴歌CDX参数配置表_讴歌CDX发动机配置-易车网". car.bitauto.com (in Chinese). Retrieved 2018-03-24.
- "Acura - CDX - 规格・配置". Acura China (in Chinese). 2018-03-24. Archived from the original on 2018-03-24. Retrieved 2018-03-24.
- Hard, Andrew (25 April 2016). "Made in China: Acura reveals the all-new CDX in Beijing". Digital Trends. Retrieved 21 June 2016.
- "Honda Worldwide - April 25, 2016 Acura Exhibits World Premiere of All-New Acura CDX Compact SUV at the 14th Beijing International Automotive Exhibition (Auto China 2016)". world.Honda.com. Retrieved 7 November 2017.
- "广汽Acura（讴歌）CDX光芒上市". Acura China (in Chinese). Archived from the original on 2016-07-29. Retrieved 2018-02-06.
- Halas, John. "Acura Says It Has No Current Plans To Offer CDX In The USA". Carscoop. Retrieved 21 June 2016.
- Schweinsberg, Christie. "Acura Studying CDX for U.S." WardsAuto. Penton. Retrieved 3 July 2017.
- 李齐. "Acura launches CDX sport utility vehicle - Business - Chinadaily.com.cn". www.ChinaDaily.com.cn. Retrieved 7 November 2017.
|Entry-level luxury car||Sedan||EL||EL||CSX||ILX|
|Mid-size luxury car||Sedan||Vigor||TL||TL||TL||TL||TLX|
|Full-size luxury car||Legend||Legend||RL||RL||RLX|
|Note||Vehicle sold only in Canada.|