(Redirected from Ad Astra)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Ad astra may refer to:
- Ad astra (phrase), a Latin phrase meaning "To the stars", and the motto of several organizations
- Ad Astra (magazine), official publication of the National Space Society
- Ad Astra (journal), undergraduate journal of Roosevelt Academy
- Ad Astra (convention), Toronto literary science fiction convention
- "Ad Astra", a videogame released by Gargoyle Games in 1984.
- Ad Astra Rocket Company, a U.S. corporation founded by former NASA astronaut Franklin Chang-Diaz
- Ad Astra Aero, precursor of the now-defunct Swissair airline
- Ad Astra Games, a game publisher
Literature and art
- "Ad Astra", a short story by William Faulkner
- "Ad Astra", a short story by Harry Harrison
- Ad Astra, a painting by Akseli Gallen-Kallela
- Ad Astra (Lippold sculpture), a large sculpture at the entrance to the National Air and Space Museum
- Ad Astra (film), a 2019 American science fiction thriller film
- "Ad Astra", a song by the band Deerhunter, from the album Fading Frontier
- "Ad Astra", a song by the band Arcturus, from the album La Masquerade Infernale
- Ad Astra, an album and a song by the band Spiritual Beggars
- Adastra (disambiguation)
- Per aspera ad astra, a related Latin phrase
- Per ardua ad astra, another similar Latin phrase
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ad astra.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.