Ada Gaming Center
|Ada Gaming Center|
|Address||1500 N. Country Club Road, Ada, Oklahoma 74820|
|Total gaming space||9,220 sq ft (857 m2)|
|Notable restaurants||Double Down Grill, Traditions Bar|
|Owner||Chickasaw Nation of Oklahoma|
The Ada Gaming Center is a Native American casino in Ada, Oklahoma. The center is the first gaming facility that was founded by the Chickasaw Nation, having started out as a bingo hall in 1983. The 22,482 sq ft (2,088.6 m2) facility includes a bar, the Traditions Bar, and a restaurant, the Double Down Grill, and 9,220 sq ft (857 m2) of gaming space. The center has seven tables for blackjack and Ultimate Texas Hold 'em, and more than 330 electronic gaming machines.
- Ada Gaming Center at Travel Oklahoma
- "The Chickasaw Nation", Studies in Success, Oklahoma Institute of Indian Heritage, p 7-10 Archived September 27, 2011, at the Wayback Machine.
- "2011 Tribal Gaming Directory". Tribal Government Gaming.
- "Ada Gaming Center" at Casinocity
- "Ada Gaming Center Website". Ada Gaming Center. Retrieved 19 August 2016.
|This article relating to a casino or gaming company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|