Jump to navigation Jump to search
Adab may refer to:
- Adab (city), a city of ancient Sumer
- Adab (gesture), a greeting gesture traditionally used by Muslims of South Asia
- Adab (Islam), the category of Islamic law dealing with etiquette
- Adab (literature), the classical Islamic literature of medieval Asia
- `Adab, a village in Yemen
- Misbaholdiwan Adab, a Kurdish poet
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Adab.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.