Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up adagio in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Adagio, a tempo marking, indicating that music is to be played slowly, or a composition intended to be played in this manner
- "Adagio" (Lara Fabian song), from the 2000 album Lara Fabian
- "Adagio", by Secret Garden, on the 1996 album Songs from a Secret Garden
- Adagio for Strings (Tiësto), a cover of Barber's Adagio by Tiësto
- "Adagio in C Minor", by Yanni, from the 1997 album Tribute
- "Adagio For TRON", from the TRON: Legacy soundtrack, by Daft Punk
- "Adagio", by Epica, on The Classical Conspiracy album
- Adagio (band), a French progressive metal band
- Adagio (film), a 2000 Russian film
- Adagio (hotel), an apartment hotel brand
- Adagio Dazzle, a character in the movie My Little Pony: Equestria Girls – Rainbow Rocks
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Adagio.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.