Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up adagio in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Adagio, a tempo marking, indicating that music is to be played slowly, or a composition intended to be played in this manner
- "Adagio" (Lara Fabian song), from the 2000 album Lara Fabian
- "Adagio", by Secret Garden, on the 1996 album Songs from a Secret Garden
- Adagio for Strings (Tiësto), a cover of Barber's Adagio by Tiësto
- "Adagio in C Minor", by Yanni, from the 1997 album Tribute
- "Adagio For TRON", from the TRON: Legacy soundtrack, by Daft Punk
- "Adagio", by Epica, on The Classical Conspiracy album
- Adagio (band), a French progressive metal band
- Adagio (film), a 2000 Russian film
- Adagio (hotel), an apartment hotel brand
- Adagio Dazzle, a character in the movie My Little Pony: Equestria Girls – Rainbow Rocks
- Adagio, a playable half-angel half-dragon character in the video game Vainglory
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Adagio.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.