This article needs additional citations for verification. (July 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
| Part of a series on Islam|
1Salafism (Ahl-i Hadith & Wahhabism)
2Sevener-Qarmatians, Assassins & Druzes
3Alawites, Qizilbash & Bektashism; 4Nukkari
5Ajardi, Azariqa, Bayhasiyya, Najdat & Sūfrī
6Bahshamiyya, Bishriyya & Ikhshîdiyya
7Alevism, Bektashi Order, Qalandariyya & various Sufi orders
Shia Muslims believe that there is intrinsic good or evil in things, and that God commands them to do the good things and shun the evil. They believe that God acts according to a purpose or design, and human reason cannot comprehend this design or purpose in its entirety (though man must always strive to understand as much as he can).
The Sunni School of thought conversely subscribes to the view that nothing is good or evil per se, and that what God commanded people to do became good by virtue of his command, and what he forbade became evil.
- Proportionality: consider a system with some components. For the protection of system’s survival, Sources should be divided proportionality between the members based on its neediness.
- Equality: Justice means equality and denying all forms of discrimination.
- Justifying the rights of owner: In this view, justice is the division of resources in proportion to their potential.
In Quran Adl and Qist are two words used to describe the justice. Adl means a balanced approach to all things, including life. So if a person is Adil, he is balanced morally, behaviorally, and spiritually. Also, Qist is defined as the approach regulating the human-human or human-God relations.
Principle of Shia Theology
Adalah is one of the principles of the Theology of Twelvers. Allah is described by many attributes, but just Adalah is chosen as the overarching principle of Shia Twelvers' theology for the following reasons:
1. Adalah is important because other attributes of God get their meaning from it. In other word Adalah has a wide meaning as putting everything in their right places, so being The Most Merciful or The Sustainer get their meaning from Adalah.
3. At the beginning of Islam there was a conflict regarding the meaning of justice. Therefore, the Shi'a put it in the principles of religion to emphasize justice.
4. Adalah in human society is an important element of Social justice. Shia Muslim by selecting it as the principal try to achieve the justice in their society and fight with cruel.
- Motahari, Morteza (2015). Divine Justice. CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform. ISBN 9781511639354.
- Barazangi, Nimat Hafez (1996). Islamic Identity and the Struggle for Justice. Islamic Identity and the Struggle for Justice. ISBN 9780585097282.
- Grand Ayatollah Makarem Shirazi, Naser. "fifty lectures of Shia Theology for youth" (PDF). cdn.makarem.ir.
|This Islam-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|