|Full name||Adam Balding|
|Date of birth||7 December 1979|
|Place of birth||Coventry, England|
|Height||1.88 m (6 ft 2 in)|
|Weight||110 kg (17 st 5 lb) |
|Rugby union career|
Balding signed for Gloucester for the start of the 2004–05 season. After some impressive performances in his debut season, he was made club captain towards the back end of the season. In Gloucester's first game of the 2005/06 season at Worcester, Balding was injured only a few minutes into the game. Balding returned from injury in early November, coming off the bench against Newcastle Falcons. He went on to make 16 appearances during the season; however he missed Gloucester's European Challenge Cup victory against London Irish at the end of the season. During the next 2 seasons Balding did not play regularly with stiff competition from James Forrester, Luke Narraway and Gareth Delve. During those two seasons he was loaned out to both Moseley and Leeds Carnegie.
In 2012, Balding signed a contract with Newcastle Falcons and left Worcester Warriors straight away. Balding suffered a serious Achilles injury in his third year at Gloucester which kept him out for 9 months; after returning to fitness game time was limited due to the form of the team. He then spent the rest of the 4th season on loan at Leeds.
Adam has joined London Welsh for the 2012/13 season and has performed well so far. 
- "Aviva Premiership Rugby - Worcester Warriors". web page. Premier Rugby. Archived from the original on 7 February 2012. Retrieved 25 September 2011.
- "Beim joins England tour party". BBC Sport. BBC. 9 June 2002. Retrieved 20 March 2016.
- "Balding moves to Gloucester". BBC News. 1 June 2004.
- Balding moves to Leeds on loan Archived 29 November 2007 at the Wayback Machine.
- "Newcastle sign back rower Balding". BBC News. 1 July 2008.
- "Balding agrees Worcester switch". BBC News. 19 February 2010.
- Adam Balding Media Agent